flower pattern on red background

If this is an emergency or incident in progress now, STOP and immediately call the Police at 911 or University Police at 402-472-2222 (2-2222 on campus).

The Chancellor's Commission on the Status of Women wants to hear from women-identifying faculty, staff and students about their experiences on campus. Use the form below to submit questions and comments. If you are a member of the university community reporting an incident that you feel needs elevated or addressed, use the University of Nebraska-Lincoln’s incident reporting, or UNL Report.

Would you like member of CCSW to contact you confidentially by phone?